top of page
Sunbreakers - Additional Materials
- Dreaming in Concrete - Group Exhibition, The Negev Museum, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
October 2018. (Hebrew, PDF)
- Desert Experiments - Group Exhibition, Architects Association Gallery, Jaffa, Israel.
December 2016. (Hebrew, PDF)
- ECHOS - Group Exhibition, Kunstverein Familie Montez, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
January 2020. (PDF)
- Urbane Parallelen - Group Exhibition, Stadtmuseum Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf, Germany.
February 2019. (German, PDF)
- Eli Singalovski: Sunbreakers - Gallery talk with Prof. Arch. Zvi Efrat and the artist Yossi
Breger - 6.6.15 - Archijob - The Israeli Architecture and Design Portal. (Hebrew)
- Dreaming in Concrete - Group Exhibition - Video tour of the exhibition with the curators Hadas Shadar, Eran Tamir Tawil and Dalia Manor on Youtube - 28.1.20. (Hebrew, Duration: 5 minutes)
Press / Media:
- "Eli Singalovski Shoots the Concrete Face of Israel", Article by Alex Cocotas, Tablet
Magazine - 12.4.16.
- "On the spectrum: The many colors of Jerusalem on view during white night" - Interview and article by Barry Davis, The Jerusalem Post - 12.12.19.
- "A City of Refuge - The Concrete Monsters of Beer-Sheva provide shelter but also require protection" - Article by Itay Katz, X-Net Magazine - 13.11.18. (Hebrew)
- "Beyond Bauhaus - The allure of Israeli Brutalism - Article by Barry Davis, The Jerusalem
Post - 12.1.19.
- "Israeli Brutalism attempts to break the Sun", Photo-essay, Haaretz Newspaper Photography blog - 12.6.15. (Hebrew)
- "A Blow of Concrete" - Article by Ester Zandberg about the book "Sunstroke", Haaretz Newspaper - 14.4.16. (PDF, Hebrew)
bottom of page